10 May 2013

And Then It Dropped….

There you go then.  So far, so what?  See what I’m talking about?  Over the left-hand side?  See ‘Stuff You May Like’?  You see that?  It’s in a drop down menu!!

It took a while and I did actually have to modify some of the code I found, thanks to Google. Well, not Google, the guy who put it together and made it available to one and all via a search by Google. Thanks to him. 

Anyhoo, after a little modifying what you see is what I got.  I’m guessing you’re impressed.  I’m also guessing you feel I need to get out more.

I had to drop, pun, a few links as, despite them working for a few days, they became, ‘unavailable in your country.’  It's kind o' obvious the links may well have worked where you are but, what the hay, they be gone.

Change the text colour in the drop-down next?  And possibly the size?  No end to it is there? Coding, coding, coding.

That HTML stuff, or, as we experts call it, HTML, isn’t that much different from that programming of old, Basic.  Remember Basic?  I couldn’t do that either….

Quote;  Viggo Mortensen.

“There's no excuse to be bored. Sad, yes. Angry, yes. Depressed, yes. Crazy, yes. But there's no excuse for boredom, ever.”

No comments: