27 Nov 2012

And Then A Capital Offence….

Another Anonymous, amazing and scary clip for all you frequent flyers out there.  By the way, I think I may have been in the twenty eighth plane in the sequence.  Or was it the twenty ninth?  It was definitely the one doing the most wobbling.

You're probably wondering what the capital offence of the title could possibly be referring to.   Where you Wondering?  Well, wonder no more as the mystery will resolve itself below.  

While pondering sentence construction relating to an earlier post regarding knife crime in Westminster Hall, I remembered, from my school daze, that capitalisation is also of great importance.

Now I realize most of you will be familiar with the example I'm about to relate here so, this being a site that strives to be 'friendly' to one and all, friend or foe, maiden aunts and black sheep, I'm going to leave the best bit to materialize in your own head in its own way, in its own time – or not, as the case may be.

Any of that wot I writ above mean anything to anybody?  No?  Me neither.  So without further adid;

The use of capitals is very important and can mean the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle……   
What?  You don't get it?  Oh, come ON.  Ask a friend then.  Not that friend.  Yes, that friend.

If, on the other hand, you did get it first rattle out o' the box, but always considered yourself of a delicate and sensitive disposition, then possibly your disposition isn't quite as delicate and sensitive as you thought. 

Getting excited wondering about the Christmas toon?  Tell you what, I'll stick it up, as they say, on the first day of Decebuary, Any Domino 2012.  Toon in then then.

Quote;  Ted Walsh.

"This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

No comments: