10 Jun 2012

And Then, A Bit Of That….

Remember that Bluegrass rap stuff? Did you even listen to it? Why not? Okay, here's another – and please do the clicky on this one! Well, if it's not to your taste, don't do the clicky on this one. However, if you don't do the clicky on this one, you'll never know if it's not your taste or not.

To me, an old man, I find it amazingly catchy. About as catchy as a catchy tune can get. Please note I'm NOT a music critic. I believe to be a critic a tad more than, 'a catchy tune' would be called for. Enjoy, or don't, your choice I guess. That's not me in the picture, by the way.......

Quote; Mark Twain.

"I have witnessed and greatly enjoyed the first act of everything which Wagner created, but the effect on me has always been so powerful that one act was quite sufficient; whenever I have witnessed two acts I have gone away physically exhausted; and whenever I have ventured an entire opera the result has been the next thing to suicide."

No comments: