30 May 2012

And Then, Slow Recovery….

This, sadly, has nothing to do with the mythical economic recovery or stuff of import, it's my head recovering after having four, yup, you read right, four teeth pulled out.

And not just any old teeth. It was four of those big beauties that hang dangly down about round back. And not just any four of those big beauties that hang dangly down about round back. Importantly, they were four of mine.

And so the days are being spent quietly in a darkened room. I really don't have anything, funny or otherwise, to say relating to four teeth being dragged out of my head. On the plus side{?} it wasn't five. This time.

Sounds like I'm looking for sympathy do it? Honest, I'm not as I know exactly where to find 'sympathy' in the dictionary and wot words it comes between thanks very much.

Back to the dark room I think. I'll be back out to play soon, four teeth lighter. By the way, did I mention I've been to the dentist?

Quote; Tommy Cooper.

“So I went to the dentist. He said 'Say Aaah.' I said, 'Why?' He said 'My dog's died.'”

No comments: