4 Nov 2011

And Then Movement Started To Return....

After all the hard work of the last few weeks, I've come to the obvious conclusion that I aint as young as wot I used to be.
The muscle spasms are slowly subsiding now and in another while I should be back to normal, or what passes for normal for me.
Nothing really to report 'couse, as you know, most work be boring, but watching the news of late, well, what can you say? What's with that Greek stuff that's going on then? Referendum, no referendum, I'm resigning, no I'm not, yes I am.... and similar. Just look what all these announcements do to that stock market thingy. Down, up, down, up. Chaos!
Waaiiit a minute!! Is all this Greek and Euro and Europe stuff just cunning market manipulation? Is it all being carefully orchestrated? Do you recon some folk are making a well organized mega killing out of this 'shambles'? Couldn't happen could it? Wouldn't happen would it? Could it? Would it? Well, would it? Could it?
Wanna buy a windmill? A slice of that electric sun? We'll give you money! Wait! No we won't. Okay, we will. No, sorry we.... and so it all just keeps rolling along. You recon a slack hand-full of folk, somewhere, are bunging huge wedges of cash into sacks? No? Oh. Really? You sure they're not?
Listen to this while you think about that.......

Quote; Ingrid Bergman.
“We walk in circles, so limited by our own anxieties that we can no longer distinguish between true and false, between the gangster's whim and the purest ideal”

No comments: