23 Nov 2011

And Then I Got A Tad Confused….

Let's see if I've got this right……

Don't smoke and you may live longer. Don't drink and you may live longer. Careful with the fat you eat and you may live longer. Watch that salt!! And you may live longer.

Okay, never mind the evidence or any facts, a lot of folk will go for that I guess. But you have to ask yourself; live longer for what exactly, possibly years of this? They have got to be kidding.

If the alternative is enjoying yourself and hopefully avoiding years of abuse, well, no contest I thought, reaching for the bottle and a smoke after a fry-up with salty chips.
{Note to self; double up on 'bad' stuff.}

Quote; Woody Allen.

"What would you like people to be saying about you in a hundred years time?"
"I'd like them to be saying, 'Gee, you look good for your age'."

No comments: