8 Jun 2011

And Then There Was More Coding….

After further ducking, diving the delving into that HTML code stuff, and a few false starts, I seem to be getting the hang of it.

You have no doubt noticed, that after my cannot period, I now can get videos to be here. Although always to the left. Well I can centre the suckers now. I know you’re all impressed, but really, it’s nothing to us code kiddies.

All it takes
</em></p><span.class="float-left"><span>
to get this right <float-left ssNonEditable"> is a little
bit of old fashioned
patience and a bit, okay, you’re right, a lot
of trial and <src="../^SQUARESPACE=/span>Dan>error.

So far, it’s looking goo…. hang on a minute. {Note to self; idiot. Check scr=” reference}

There is, and probably always has been, an alternative to the code method which has, since I spotted it, become my preferred method of lining up the videos. On the page you click and copy the video code are three really, really useful buttons marked, Left – Centre – Right.

The quote below will probably go over your heads. It’s really an ‘in’ quote for us code kiddies. It had me doubled up!

Quote; Stan Kelly-Bootle.

Should array indices start at 0 or 1? My compromise of 0.5 was rejected without, I thought, proper consideration.”

No comments: