13 Apr 2011

And Then I Wuzz Off Again….

My presence has, yet again, been requested far, far, far away so for a while I’ll be dropping my persona as an infrequent boring blogger and donning my international jet-setting, ruffy tuffy oil man cloak. And big floppy hat.

For now, here’s another Huhne-a-loon tale to make you weep and gnash your teeth.

Also saw today, and can’t find it again, an article saying that, was it a third or two thirds? of the offshore windmills need re-grouting. {Did we go here before?}

Found it over at 'Oh what NOW! How can you forget that? So it's two thirds. Hell of a deal, and something else Huhne-a-loon needs to slot into his four meg memory.

Anyhoo, have a good trip! No, just a second, it’s me wots tripping, so I will. Any road on, I’ll try. Be well good people.

Quote; Sir Ernest Benn.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

No comments: