24 Mar 2011

And Then This Was Sent….

Further to the airport sing along song of yesterday, this link has just arrived from the same link sending friend as wot sent the last link. It covers two wonders of the modern world; cheap flights and Stansted Airport.

I remember, some much time back, booking a flight with a budget airline, on-line, from a place far, far, far away to another place far, far, far away. First page and I was paying twenty pounds. Magic!! By the time I reached the actual payment page I wuzz up to sixty five pounds. As if by magic!!

Sorry, but this has to be one of they ‘click an’ go’ type links as the site seems to be another of those that won’t allow the embedanizationing of clips. please don’t ask me why. Hay!! I said please DON’T ask me why, okay?

This one be another beauty but should carry a Foggy PG rating I guess.

Quote; Dave Barry

“Funny, isn’t it? The airlines go to all that trouble to keep you from taking a gun on board, then they just hand you a dinner roll you could kill a musk ox with.”

No comments: