10 Dec 2010

And Then It Got Dirty….

There may be something in this global warming thingy. The glacier in my garden had receded about three centimetres over night and a further five or six through the day. It’s also lost that pristine white look and is just a dirty gray. On the plus side, it looks like I'm clear of ice weasles at the moment.

Also missing are the two foot icicles wot wuzz hanging from the rain gutters. The gutters are, I’m delighted to report, still in their optimum position for performing their guttering jobby.

I see our Royals night out also got a tad dirty. Yo! Charlie, Camie, how ya both doin’ today? Enjoy your few minutes in our world? Pretty damn shabby is it? Sadly, it’s all we’ve got right now.

As it’s all over the news that ‘lessons must be learned’, again, may I humbly, with lots of forelock tugging, suggest that before the two of you venture out again, you invest in a pair of hoodies? Matching? Up to you. Just an idea innit.

Oh, and the car. Come on, are you both completely nuts? London was burning and you bob out to the movies in the biggest thing in your car pool? Give me a break. I mean, how old are you? Looks like it was the really big maroon one as well. Red rags and bulls springs to mind. Next time try a little black number. That may be better for your green persona as well don’t y’all think?

I bet your mum gave you a good slapping this morning eh? Stupid boy.


Quote; Igor Stravinsky.

“A plague on eminence! I hardly dare cross the street anymore without a convoy, and I am stared at wherever I go like an idiot member of a royal family or an animal in a zoo; and zoo animals have been known to die from stares”

No comments: