4 Nov 2010

And Then There Was Adoption….

I see on TV the chance to adopt a polar bear is back. This has presented me with a dilemma. My dilemma is thus. Just a couple of weeks ago, so I would guess delivery is imminent, I adopted a jaguar. What I’m wondering is, if I adopted a polar bear as well, how will they get on together? Will they just sit around in front of the fire and the fridge or will they start some sort of territorial fighting an’ stuff?

Possibly not ‘couse they won’t know what each other is will they? Them living quite a long way apart an’ all. Jaguars, I see, only eat carnivoreses. I’m not sure what one of those is, but I don’t think it’s a bear, and polar bears eat dead seals they find washed up on the ice.

On the other hand, if they did kick off, they could mess the house up pretty good ‘couse those fluffy polar bear things look like they could be as much as three or four feet tall and the jaguar, I’m guessing, is a tad bigger than our local cats, right?

Considering all this, I may just forget it and tell them I don’t want to adopt the jaguar. I’ll probably have to pay the postage to get him home, and the village close to where he lives may not be best suited seeing him come back, but there you go. It’ll be for the best.

Really, I wonder how many ‘adoptions’, to save ice and trees ,Woof Woof, or whatever their name is, would get if they showed these magnificent beasts in full on attack, kill, rip and eat mode. Just wondering is all.
{Note to self; find out who offers seals for adoption.}


Quote; P. J. O’Rourke.

"Never wear anything that panics the cat."

No comments: