11 Oct 2010

And Then I Have To Go….

Every now and then I have to go places. There are three places I get to go to. Sometimes I get to go far, far, faraway, sometimes I get to go, far, faraway and sometimes I get to go faraway.

In a few days I will be going to the far, faraway place and thusly I have stuff to do before I go so that I can do what I’m going there to do when I get there.

When I get to where I’m going, far, faraway, I will have very much stuff, to the power of two, to be doing while I’m at that place. Assuming I get done the stuff I have to do before I go.

I just wanted to say all that so’s you’ll know, in some detail, what’s happening and why the Mirror will become quite quiet for quite a bit of some time for a while while I’m doing stuff. In fact I should be doing stuff right now, so I’d better get doing.

Feel better having cleared that up…… Be cool and be well.


Quote; Dagobert D. Runes.

"People travel to faraway places to watch, in fascination, the kind of people they ignore at home."

Quote; Mark Russell.

"The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage."

No comments: