30 Apr 2010

And Then I Tried Something New….

Attention, attention. This is not a post. I repeat, this is not a post. This is me just trying something new. Because it’s there. As I’ve been blundering around blokes and blokesses blogs I have always been impressed with the way these folk could get bits of video and stuff into their pages.

This is me having a go. I was full convinced it would be really, really hard with all sorts of codey stuff to do, but after a little look round the WWW, {Isn’t it funny how using the abbreviation for World Wide Web, WWW, takes longer, and is harder to say than just saying World Wide Web. That’s just a ‘by the way’ by the way.} ……it seems it’s straight forward. But I have been in the land of ‘straight forward’ many times with many strange results.

Without further ado, let’s see if this works. If it do work, we should find a couple of singy songy songs sung by the Merry Wives of Windsor. You’ve got to love ‘em! {If it works.}

Quote; Well, sort of.

Q: What is the difference between an accordion and a trampoline?
A: You take your shoes off before jumping on a trampoline.

No comments: