24 Jul 2009

And Then I Cleaned The Car.......

Long time, but I've been flat out like a lizard drinking. I must try harder though.

Anyhoo, this is just a thought for all the car maker people that are reading this...... Oh, well never mind.

I have just spent almost an hour vacuuming the foot wells of the car. When I'd finished, or as finished as I was ever going to be, I thought; why don't the foot well carpet weaving people switch materials from the 'almost Velcro' stuff they seem to like and just use 100% Velcro? If they did this they could upgrade the warning in the cleaning section of the handbook from – These carpets are extremely hard to Hoover – to – These carpets are resistant to all forms of Hoovering so give up. Life's too short. Go out. Mingle. Get pig cough. Go on-line, tell, yep, porkies, get three weeks off work which will almost be enough time to vacuum your foot well Velcro stuff......

And while I'm here, you've got to love this from the Daily Mash;

Latest swine flu victim also had huge harpoon through middle of chest. "We'll just have to wait for the results," says department of health spokesman.

Quote;

"It's a mathematical fact that fifty percent of all doctors graduate in the bottom half of their class."

No comments: