6 Feb 2008

And Then There Were Two Little Bears.....

I guess most of you have seen this photograph which seems one of the favourites of the Global Warming folk. In some of this pictures uses you could be excused from thinking these were the last two bears on the planet.

Polar bears

Poor little bears................. Now, please pop along here and read the storey of the photo and also what, exactly, is happening to Polar Bears.

Quote - Monty Python;

"I think that all good, right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not, and I'm sick and tired of being told that I am."

No comments: