10 Aug 2023

And Then A Barge...

   I’ve been a busy boy these past phew days out there in cartoon land and thus have seen little in the way of ‘news’. And the little I’ve seen would seem to be revolving round that motorist ULOSE thingy and that big barge - wot’s it’s name - Bobby Sockpuppet, Seems Bobby was cool for five hundred oilfield trash but, like, so like unsuitable for our newest bestest ever friends.
    Regards Bobby Sockpuppet I never saw such a barge in my time offshore so I’m assuming it was used for contractors involved in oil platform construction, right? Anyhoo, it seems concerns regards fire safety was the first roll of the blessed be our new buddies brigade but despite that I believe fifteen fellows have been snuck on-board. From wot I’ve seen of said barge I believe a trick is being missed.
    Ol’ Bobby was used offshore, right? Five-hundred on board? Where’s the heli-deck? Did they tow it to the beach every twenty- eight days for crew change? More puzzling to me is where are the lifeboats and/or life-rafts hidden then? They must be there, right? Just tap-tap-taping by way of thinking.

Quote; John Mark Green.

“Toxic people attach themselves like cinder blocks tied to your ankles, and then invite you for a swim in their poisoned waters.”

No comments: