10 Jul 2021

And Then, Didn’t See That Coming...

   Woke, again, to another typical autumnal morning of fog, drizzle and coolness of temperature. Yo, Greta, as you seem to be the only one those lunatics currently running the asylum we’re all locked-up in seem to listen to, could you please let ‘em know you may have got things a tad wrong so they should – for the time being – shelve their insane green plans? Thanks. Hay, don’t feel bad, there’s no shame in admitting you made a mistake. Happens to all of us from time to time.
   I first ran into the link below via
The Tangled Web. It’s bit of Billy Ten – soon to be 11 – that’s his version, by-the-by, not his age – and you really, really need to be wearing your heavy weather tin foil hat and coat for this beauty. Believable? No idea any more as the line between fact and fiction has become terribly blurred recently has it not? Besides the video, it’s an interesting read.
   Then I see that those
pesky puncture passports have made a stunningly quick reappearance after being denied a slack handful of days ago. This is, obviously, to protect us all from the dreaded fourth wave which is the next of  the twenty four waves in the pipeline to be called upon as required should the number of younger folk coming forward to be punctured continue to  plummet. You didn’t see that coming did you? Pardon? You did? Oh, right.
   The comments are, in the main, a joy{?} to behold, this wot’s below being an example. Usual apologies for doing that copy an’ paste thingy;
”EllaL0: Funny how the conspiracy theorist were all called crazy but they were right. It truly shocks me how dumb people have become. Scare tactics to get the young to take up the vaccine. My youth has been ruined by all of this, I was 23 when it started and I’m now 25, my 20s are being wasted, the best years of my life, will I ever get to travel the world and enjoy life and parties and fun again? I refuse to wear a mask anymore or get the vaccine or have these stupid passports, you’ve taken away 2 years of my life, of my youth. I’m not being controlled anymore. If people don’t fight and stand up then you and your children and your grandchildren are all going to be living in a dystopian nightmare. I am beyond tired at this point.”
  
That reminds me, keep an eye on The Slog as it looks like Mr Ward’s going to take a similar path to that of the never to be forgotten Captain Ranty. And that, in turn, makes you wonder what the good Captain would’ve made of our current situation. I’m guessing he’d have pounded at least ten keyboards into dust to date...
Addendumadodad: Anyone remember the ‘optout’ method used by the good Captain to declare he was entering into Lawful Rebellion? If it’s salvageable it could well come in useful going by the direction of things.

Quote;  John Rhys-Davies.

“I think I have more stamps in my passport than most stamp collectors have in their collections.”

No comments: