28 Sept 2020

And Then, Something To Play With...

Well, so, I’ve been doing a little paper hanging and it wasn’t as much fun as it was a couple of years ago but the end result was still cause for happy satisfaction.

Then back to the news and I’m sure you’re all as sick as me having to hear about all the poor students wot have been put under house arrest and, like, can’t go to the pub to, like, see their friends. Have you noticed how many of these brightest and smartest of their age resemble pin cushions? Put that together with multi coloured hair and I’ll just repeat myself by saying how much fun you could have, like, being a fly on the, like, wall at their, like, job interviews. Can we see some job application letters later please?

By-the-by, and following on from wot’s above, via a comment over at  Going Postal, I meandered over to the Dozy Tubbygraph to take in this beauty.
“...has been banned from teaching children under six after his appearance gave a child nightmares.”
A tat – sorry – tad over the top for a teacher you think? Hay, his body, his choice but to have the whites of your eyes surgically turned black? And the statement that’s making is...

           

In other communications, I’ve been in receipt of two missives from the NHS, blessed be its name. One was asking me to install that tacky trance thingy. I’m right on it, right? Yeah, right. The second? Well, that was a bit o’ kit I was asked to use and send back to the NHS, blessed be its name.

For a little background on that, remember we are in the teethe of a ‘major pan-doodad’ and the instructions to the hard of learning, since March, have been to keep your hands clean. However this bit o’ kit requires me to fiddle about with my faeces and send ‘em a sample for testing to see if I may have things.

I thought the health services were on their knees with Covid-1984 cases and testing for said flue without the added burden of playing with peoples poo-poo.

Anyhoo, assuming you do fiddle with your faeces, send it off and, however remote the chance, get called in for further tests. When you get there, first rattle out o’ the box? You’ll be swabbed for WHO-flue, possibly found positive and then abandoned on a trolley in a corridor to just become another statistic and an up-tick on a chart.  Not I, said he to me.  

However good intentioned and possibly helpful the initial idea may be.  Someone ‘up there’ really does need to start thinking things through regards timing.

Quote;  Wayne Dyer.

If all you do is follow the herd, you'll just be stepping in poop all day

            Jerry Seinfeld.

If aliens are watching us through telescopes, they're going to think the dogs are the leaders of the planet. If you see two life forms, one of them's making a poop, the other one's carrying it for him, who would you assume is in charge?

5 comments:

Ripper said...

Just as I was reading your post Mac, I got a text from the NHS Test and Trace saying please download the app... don't know if it will reach them but I replied - "Go to hell".

You can, if you use your imagination, have some real fun wit the test kit... does it contain a swab or a scoop? swab - dip it in brown sauce or gravy. Scoop - send back a chunk of doggie doings or Branston pickle. I'll bet that whatever you send comes back positive.

Johnson needs to go, and Whitty/Vallance should be locked up. Simply sacking them would be too kind. Hopefully Hancock will get his in Parliament tonight.

Mac said...


Ripper,

So you replied to that text. That’s you on the very naught list. You need to watch your step now and keep looking over your shoulder...
I like your ideas regards the scoop, however, in the times in which we live, with every movement we make being monitored one way or the other, our idea of a bit of fun would, in all probability, result in the front door getting kicked in one early morning and me getting hauled away for re-education.

Ripper said...

Mac, I have only one answer for the test/trace - NO... BTW, have you seen the latest Paris fashions for the covid marshals/testers? I think they would be to embarrassed to approach me...

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1268/6895/products/WalkingPodPro-GO-Testing-2020_2000x.jpg?v=1599064256

https://i1.wp.com/boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/screenshot-99.jpg?resize=970%2C561&ssl=1

Regarding the test samples, I think our government are in too much doo-doo right now to question yours, or whether you send it back or not. As far as I'm concerned they can stick their test kit up their ass and test their own. The numbers are being questioned in Parliament and the CMO and CSA have earned the nicknames of "Half-Witty" and "Unbalanced". One back bench MP has called for their sacking and Boris and Hancock are under equal pressure for not seeking Parliamentary scrutiny before pulling these new restrictions out of their arseholes. There would have been a total lockdown if not for Sunak, who refused to support it. Meanwhile, check this out, from back in May...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M6JvzYMErA

Just put the testing kit in the bin Mac, nothing is going to happen to you. They cannot force you to be tested or have the app.

Ripper said...

One more thing, I understand that Mr Unbalanced, who used to be CEO of Glaxo-Smithkline (that's the pharma company contracted by our government to develop a vaccine) until 2018, has been found to be holding £600,000 of shares in the company. He's already sold off £5 million.

Mac said...


Ripper,
Now that’s a real fashion statement. Looks a lot like the weather guards for mobility scooters.
Yes, nature will take care given time - How many billions have been spent looking for cures for all manor of illnesses? Release a cure and the funding tap turns off. Highly paid executives really don’t want that to happen do they.
I think I mentioned before that her in doors convinced herself, a few years ago, that she should get the flue jab. Result? A period of being sicker than she’d ever been in her life.
As for the government and those advising them; totally lost at sea is all I can say.
Way ahead of you; poop-scoop binned.