7 Oct 2026

And Then, A Clip…

   Ran into the link for wot's below over at Going Postal and just had to put the link up here. This old fellow found it a tad Fiddly to play with sound but I got there and I’m sure y’all will do it a whole hell of a lot faster that wot I did.
   As for wot y’all will find, well, it’s damn cleaver and I was torn between giggling and growling but please, please be advised this clip does not in any way represent our beloved prime puppet or any of his cabby-nut members and is just a music clip with very cleaver cartoonish frontage. Thank you.
Do the clicky thingy right here and smile{?} a while.

Quote: Max Nowaz.

“If you always try to subjugate people by coercion, because you are strong, then sooner or later you will run into somebody who is just as strong, if not stronger. Then you'll be in trouble.”  

           Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.

“Every nation has the right to demand proper treatment and no country should violate the territory of any other country.

No comments: