1 Jul 2026

And Then Sorry...

  ...for the prolonged absence but as time flies by ever faster,  tapping away on the tap-top gets ever less interesting.
 Health wise, I'm still around and living quite comfortably with all I've been blessed with. So I lived a healthy life just to get kicked in the ass in later life. eh?
  Anyhoo, just dropped in the leave this here wot I ran into which, as I hurtle down the road of life, seemed quite appropriate; 

 Quote; Woody Allen.
"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens."

4 comments:

James Higham said...

193, Mac ... some way to go, young man.

Mac said...

James,
Still treading to road of life. At the moment...

James Higham said...

Just checking, ha ha.

Mac said...

James,
Thank you. I'll post a post in the next phew days. I hope.