26 Feb 2024

And Then Not Much…

   Another happy moment this AM. As I was opening the driveway gates a young lady passed by pushing a pram and as she passed, looking down into the pram, she said, "Okay darling, we're nearly home." I couldn't resist it so said, "But, but I am home." She continued on her way chuckling happily.
Anyhoo,as the country continues to disintegrate around me/us, my mind, wot’s left of it, is a tad distracted right now as I look forward to yet another visit to the doctors shortly.
   This being the case and thus not having anything meaningful - is anything I tap out ever meaningful? - to tap out on the tap-top, I’ll leave you with this message from yet another cranky old man...

Quote; Mehmet Murat ildan.

“Old people deserves a medal, a medal of existence which crowns their long-term victory against the cruelty of time and the dangers of this chaotic universe!”

No comments: