15 Jun 2023

And Then T-Lights...

   Another T-light festival after another of our newest bestest ever friends has a bit of a ‘mental’ do. I guess he’ll be put away after a while for a while but fear not, it would seem another hotel or ferry load are rolling-up almost daily during this good weather period. Well done Sad-sack and company.
   This also got my little nest of vipers a tad annoyed – again - when she thinks of the expensive two years it took her to get in when, it would seem, all she should’ve done is rock-up, claim refu-me,me,me status, declare mental health issues with a propensity to violent outbursts. A couple of weeks, no cost, in with pocket money compared to two years at high cost? Go figure...
   Queue a little song for all us simple folk out here.

Quote; C. S. Lewis.

“Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different.”

No comments: