5 Oct 2022

And Then A Long One...

   ...but well worth the watch if you haven’t already done so. I have nothing else to type on the subject other than to say it’s a good take on modern coercion in action and should strengthen our resolve to believe only half of what we see and nothing that we hear.
   I’m somewhat surprised this is still available on that Tube of only wot we want You to see.
   Anyhoo, here it be and dependant on your mindset, the donning of your tin-foil suit before clicking is your choice.

Quote; George Orwell.

“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”

2 comments:

Ripper said...

Mac,
Don't worry if Youtube takes it down, its also on Rumble and Bitchute, and probably more places by now. I got it on the same day of release. Excellent documentary.

Mac said...

Ripper,
I kind of thought it'd be safely up on other sites.
Yes, it's very good and right to the point. I see the MSM are... Oh no they're not!