14 Aug 2020

And Then, Right Quick...

In and out this evening as I’m wrestling with a mortise lock of which I need to reverse the chaser so right now I’m rounding up all the springs, for the nth time, and figuring out, for the nth time, wot order they fitted so the chaser and lock actually work. Tip; if you need to do this at some time, after removing the side plate, take careful note of the spring and spring plates setup as I’ll almost guarantee they will do wot springs do best and spring out as soon as you touch anything in there.

Anyhoo, I spotted this somewhere and had to nick it. It’s from one of they Twatter thingies I believe and made me smile out loud. Apologies and thanks to the originator. Good ‘un. Enjoy and bu-by;

“I wanted to tell a joke about Covid-19 but 99.97% of you wouldn’t get it.”

Quote;  Daniel Nayeri.

“If you don't get caught, you deserve everything you steal.”

No comments: