31 Jul 2020

And Then A Scary Movie...

With thanks to the good Ripper for pointing me to the video below that you need to watch, assuming you haven’t already of course. Spookily, I watched it just before that tussle haired scamp hauled the hand-break on regards easing the lock-up. Muzzles in cinemas?  I seem to remember that they put the lights out when the movie starts so muzzles should be easy to enforce. Hello, anyone thinking in there?

Back to the clip below, it sure gets a tad scary, but not surprising, when it moves on to money. Not sure why I’m offering thanks for this clip as ignorance, as we all know, is bliss.  Anyhoo, watch, wonder and try not to worry. Me? To old to worry, seen too much to be surprised by much and anyway, to use the the words of Seasick Steve, you can’t take wot I ain’t got... ‘cause I started out with nothing and I’ve still got most of it left.

         

Quote;  Taylor Meade.

“Undermine the entire economic structure of society by leaving the pay toilet door ajar so the next person can get in free.”

No comments: