23 Jun 2020

And Then, Just Another Day...

...in clown-world. I am, of course, referring to the – and I quote our MSM – the flying of an offensive, racist banner over a footy match of which the footy team Captain was ashamed of. And the banner? White Lives Matter Burnley. Shocked I am; that’s just so, like, very offensive and racist  and I’ve been reduced to crying and wringing my hands all day. Okay, I made that last sentence up...

First out of the trap this AM was some foam flecked fellow laying the blame firmly at the door of, obviously, football hooligans and thugs. However, the best for me was the young lady BBC reporter who breathlessly told me the banner was towed by “...a plane that flew in the sky”. Yet further proof that the BBC license fee is way too low for them to maintain this stunning level of reporting going forward...

Well, so, if I’ve got this right, it’s cool and hip to go along with a mob of BLM Marxists  but no WLM is to be tolerated and is all offensive and racist, right? I’m going to need some considerable time alone in a darkened room to figure that one out.

Anyhoo, seems some guy has ‘owned up’ to the ‘stunt’ as per this reported;
The pilot who flew a "White Lives Matter Burnley" banner over the Etihad Stadium is being investigated by police as it emerged that the "racist" protest was orchestrated by a notorious far-right firm
Burnley supporter Jake Hepple, who has previously posed for pictures with Tommy Robinson, has taken apparent responsibility for the stunt. "I'd like to take this time to apologise... to absolutely f***ing nobody," he wrote in the private post.

Wot’s the betting that fellow’s arrested, tried and banged up for life before the going down of the sun tomorrow. I doubt mental health issues will be a feature of his trial along the lines of; most footy fans are peace loving and we shouldn’t  judge them all by the actions of a lone wolf extremist known to have mental health issues.

As for me and myself,  just an observation: Having recently being snatched back to the here and now as I stood at the last threshold, unsure which way I was going, trust me, all lives matter.

Quote;  Elie Wiesel.

“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.”

No comments: