9 Apr 2020

And Then Confusion...

Added into the now standard MSM gloom and doom loops, I was informed that it’s Thursday and thus another evening of standing outside doing that happy-clappy thingy for the NHS, blessed be its name. This caught me a tad off-guard as I was of the belief that last time was a one-off affair. I obviously wasn’t paying attention and missed the bit about it now being a weekly mandatory requirement for the foreseeable future.

Added to this ‘reminder’, I was nudged and urged to paint a rainbow and glue the painting in my window to show my support for the NHS, blessed be its name.  Again, I was a tad confused as I was under the impression that rainbows had already been hijacked by the LGBTQUERTY community.  Don’t you think that having two groups using the same rainbow motif, and sticking it in their windows, could lead to yet more confusion and suspicion in already confused and suspicious neighbourhoods?

Finally, I see that neighbourhood.snitch.com. is working well above original expectations as it was reported that, in Manchester alone, the police have received ‘reports’ of a thousand  ‘illegal’ gatherings of folk who were not obeying the ‘social distancing’ law at parks and street and house parties. Confused and suspicious neighbourhoods? I wonder, will this reporting change to reporting neighbours who don’t follow the instructions and don’t go out tonight to mingle, hug and clap for the NHS, blessed be its name, for antisocial behaviour?  Confused and suspicious neighbourhoods?

All this talk of things slowly going back to how they were before the bug? All the way back? Not going to happen is it.

Quote;  Jim Morrison.

“Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.”

2 comments:

A K Haart said...

You are right, going back to how things were isn't going to happen. The usual suspects will go on and on about how good it is for the environment if ordinary people aren't allowed to go out and tread on it.

Mac said...

A K Haart,
Very true. And where is Greta? Planning and salivating over ways to ease the present situation into future climate action? More than likely.