19 Mar 2020

And Then, Shopping...

Shopping yesterday and today. Panic buying? If you wish, but we’d call it preparedness purchasing. I honestly can’t blame anyone, however strange the contents of their shopping trolley may look, for preparedness purchasing as who knows wot our betters are going to announce tomorrow?

I understand the need to curtail the spread of this nasty cough but every day government announcements seem to get evermore outlandish and let’s face it, the number of deaths in the UK, as sad as they are, is only the contents of thirty or so houses on any street in the land; hardly a plague of Biblical proportions. Flue deaths? Somewhere in the region of two thousand house loads... Smoke and mirrors? Wot comes next one wonders.

In the slightly doctored words of the Moody Blues;

“I think, I think I am, therefore I am. I think.”
”Of course you are my bright little star, I've miles and miles of files; pretty files of your forefather’s fruit and now to suit our great computer, you're magnetic ink.”
”I'm more than that, I know I am, at least, I think I must be.”
”There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of
trials with smiles for it riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. keep on thinking free.”

What ever, stay well good people. And, what the hay, keep your cupboards full as shopping with the army checking your trolley won’t be much fun especially as ration books may well be just round the corner.

Quote;  Suzy Kassem

He who creates a poison, also has the cure.
He who creates a virus, also has the antidote.
He who creates chaos, also has the ability to create peace.
He who sparks hate, also has the ability to transform it to love.
He who creates misery, also has the ability to destroy it with kindness.
He who creates sadness, also has the ability to to convert it to happiness.
He who creates darkness, can also be awakened to produce illumination.
He who spreads fear, can also be shaken to spread comfort.
Any problems created by the left hand of man,
Can also be solved with the right,
For he who manifests anything,
Also has the ability to
Destroy it.”

1 comment:

Ripper said...

I don't take such a kind view towards those swarms of locusts, for that's what they are, selfish morons, who have stripped the shops bare and are probably selling the goods on ebay at a profit.

Meanwhile me and a few thousand others have been told not to turn up to work until the 30th, and to add insult to injury, face the prospect of having to wipe our arses on a sock. That's if we don't die of starvation first whilst trying to buy food.

When all this is over, there's going to be a lot of fools with bog roll stacked up to the ceiling and no hope of getting rid of it or using it up inside the next 30 years. And to those who took all the kitchen roll when the bog rolls were gone, I'd say you'd better save a few grand for the plumber, at £530 per call out when the bog blocks up... oh, and I hope you all drown in raw sewage.

Want to find out what its all about? Have a read of the following links...
https://twitter.com/SnarkishDanno/status/1239328044294103040
https://twitter.com/SnarkishDanno/status/1238871041327288328
https://twitter.com/JENsen4Truth/status/1238908366514241541

Also, check out ID2020 and see if you can spot a name that rolls right the way through all these threads.

https://twitter.com/BeholdIsrael/status/1239797952559960064