10 Aug 2019

And Then A Surprise...

Well, so, that nice Jeffrey Epstein Fellow has managed to murder himself in his cell despite being under suicide watch** after a previous failed attempt not too long ago. Let me know if you know of anyone who’s even remotely surprised at this revelation.

Interestingly, the BBC are reporting it as “Jeffry Epstein, a friend of Donald Trump...”. Knowing the  BBC, as we do, I imagine their backroom boys – and girls - will be desperately looking for a link, any link, however tenuous, to Brexit, Boris and climate change as I type.

So wot’s next? You think our Jeff will be cremated, at the wish of his family, before an investigation can be instigated?

** Addendummy: Some reports now state that earlier reports of ol’ Jeff being put on suicide watch after his first failed go were incorrect and he was free to have another go anytime he wanted, totally unhindered.

Quote;  David Levithan.

“I am constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me.”

No comments: