15 Feb 2019

And Then, We Have A Link...

This is an in-and-out for Ripper.
Go left the ways to ‘As it was and is’ and click on the obvious link; Win 10 Apps Be Gone’. With any luck you should get to your tutorial. Hope it works; let me know please as it works okay for me as does copy and paste and it also downloaded without a problem. Assuming the linky bitty does work, check the document out and drop me a comment if you’re happy with it and how it looks or if you’d like anything at all changing/modifying as it’s your document and I’d like it to be as you’d like it to be.

Quote;  B. B. King.

“The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.”

5 comments:

Ripper said...

Thanks Mac, all seems good to me. I did have a bit of difficulty in putting part 3 into words when I wrote it, would like to know if its easily understandable to you or whether it should be reworded somehow.

Mac said...

Ripper,
If I can understand and follow your instructions my friend, anyone can. In fact, they're so easy to follow, I used 'em to complete an Ikea sideboard...
Happy you're happy with the result. That would be for the App removal; the sideboard still gently rocks from side to side.

Ripper said...

Wow Mac, that's magic - not only do the instructions remove apps from windows but also build sideboards. However, before you get to trying it, I can tell you that they will not remove colanders from kitchens. Many thanks for your work on it and hosting it on your blog.

Mac said...

Ripper,
Colander removal? There should be an App for that...
As for hosting the tutorial, my pleasure.

Mac said...

Ripper,
I've given your tutorial its own bit of left side space to make it a tad easier to find.