25 Sept 2018

And Then Repairs...

Now the weather has settled down somewhat, wind wise, I’ll be otherwise occupied with storm damage repairs. Nothing drastic but fiddly, hard to get at and thus time consuming. Also several bits of pre storm stuff I’ve been putting off. As you do.

While I’m hear I had a thought - and still have the headache to prove it. Having seen outlines of wot the Shadowy Chancer had to say regarding businesses and industry in general, I’m left wondering how the BBC and the rest of the MSM, will now be spinning any announcements made by some big or small outfit stating they’re upping sticks and leaving this island. will it be due to Brexit or due to the very real possibility of the Mad McDumber getting into a position whereby he’ll be able to follow through with his planned thievery? Wot way to spin it? I can see it becoming a tad awkward for the MSM.

Quote;  Bill Vaughan.

“The tax collector must love poor people, he's creating so many of them.”

No comments: