14 Aug 2018

And Then, I Smile Loudly...

There’s precious little to smile about these days let alone raise an actual laugh and at times it can be a long search to find something  to make you smile out loud while prowling the Interweb as well. On the other hand there’s teeth grinding aplenty to be had. Or in my case tooth grinding.

However, this morning, barely half a cup o’ coffee into the Web-a-Net, I enjoyed a heartily loud smile while reading one of the comments over at Going Postal.

Well, so, thank you very big Furious Hawk for getting my day off to a joyous start. Okay, it went in the usual downhill direction not too long thereafter, but that comment kept jumping up and cheering me up. Love it!

“I got caught taking a pee in the swimming pool today.
The lifeguard shouted at me so loud, I nearly fell in.
When you’re over seventy... who cares?”

Quote;  Herman Melville.

“I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing.”

1 comment:

Mac said...

Checking comment notification.