22 Nov 2017

And Then, Forget The Budget...

Well, so, I got everything ready yesterday evening and was just about to paste the link to Lilly Was Here into my left side jukebox when I realised I was about to paste in directly below a link entitled Lilly Was Here. Damn!

Anyhoo, it did alert me to a couple of missing numbers from way back which you’ll now find below Double Barrel.

Let’s go way back to our youth and have one right now – again? Who cares - as, whatever effect the outcome of the budget will have on your life, this’ll give you a happy smile for a while. I don’t care what your taste in music is, you’ll find you’re tapping your feet and smiling. If, however, you don’t tap or smile, it’s unlikely you have a pulse.

          

Quote;  Friedrich Nietzsche.

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”

No comments: