11 Jun 2016

And Then Some Information...

Over at the Spectator Coffee House, a place I like to checkout not so much for the articles but more for the comments, is a beauty of a comment which I was going to copy ‘loan’ but decided, as I haven’t the patience to check out all the bullets raised, just in case, I just pinched a taster. For the full ‘list’ bob over here and scroll through the comment section ‘till you get to the rest of wot a little is below by 22-11-63

“OK,.. here's a short list of financial and industrial FUBARs from the EU...
Cadbury moved factory to Poland 2011 with EU grant.
Ford Transit moved to Turkey 2013 with EU grant.
Jaguar Land Rover has recently agreed to build a new plant in Slovakia with EU grant, owned by Tata, the same company who have trashed our steel works and emptied the workers pension funds.
Peugeot closed its Ryton (was Rootes Group) plant and moved production to Slovakia with EU grant.
British Army's new Ajax fighting vehicles to be built in SPAIN using SWEDISH steel at the request of the EU to support jobs in Spain with EU grant, rather than Wales.”

How cool is that? Warning! Lock all your sharp and pointy objects away and mail the the key to a distant relative then check out the rest.

To end with a smile, this one, over at Nourishing Obscurity, is billed as, “The old ones are best...” but it was new to me*. How could it be anything but a good ‘un when it starts, “A blonde lady motorist...”

*Or I just don’t remember stuff anymore. What was that old quote?  “Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.”

Quote;  Thomas Jefferson.

“Experience declares that man is the only animal which devours his own kind; for I can apply no milder term to the governments of Europe, and to the general prey of the rich on the poor.”

No comments: