2 May 2015

And Then Another Loan….

There's a nice little post relating to the fever-pitch the country finds itself in owing to a birth and I have this nagging sensation in the back of my mind, and let me tell you, it's good to have any sensation in any area of my mind, that the bit below, on loan from Head Rambles, is a play on a very old joke. It really doesn't matter – it's a good 'un. Please click the link above to read the whole thing although, with apologies, I didn't leave much….

"Not one mention of the other 360,000 women who gave birth on the same day.
In fact a woman gives birth every quarter second somewhere in the world.
If they could find that woman, it would solve the world's population problem."

Yo!! You above in blue. Go home in six days, okay? If you need any help, shout through the 'Head Rambles' portal above and ask your boss to come over here and do that old cut-n-paste stuff. Got it? Good. Bu-by.

Quote;  George Carlin.

“When I ask how old your toddler is, I don't need to hear '27 months.' 'He's two' will do just fine. He's not a cheese. And I didn't really care in the first place.”

             Jarod Kintz.

“I love how babies look like old people. I saw a baby the other day that looked exactly like my grandpa, only taller.”

No comments: