6 Apr 2015

And Then, Housekeeping….

Yesterday started out grey and miserable and by the time it brightened up and the sun came out it was too late to venture out as it was already time to head for home from where we didn't go.

I took the opportunity to do a little light housekeeping round here. I tidied up the Stuff You May Like area, sorting links that had died and adding a bunch of 'new' music for your entertainment. I hope.

I did the same on the Proper Blog Stuff changing an old link to the new Scribblings from Seaham. While there I felt compelled to loan the cartoon below. Sorry, I couldn't resist it.

Senior Moment

I also added a recently found Blog and please don't ask me now how or when I found the site, rather refer to the above cartoon. The Blog is now on my must read every day list as indeed it may already be on yours.

Please, if you're a Timidadian or of a nervous disposition where the occasional use of 'naughty' words is involved then it may be for the best if you don't do that clicky thingy. Everyone else, pop into these Head Rambles. Yet another Blogger I've never met, never will meet but already have the spooky feeling I've known him for ever.

Quote;  Andrew Sullivan.

“Blogging is to writing what extreme sports are to athletics; more free-form, more accident-prone, less formal, more alive. It is, in many ways, writing out loud.”

No comments: