30 Jan 2013

And Then, Away We Sail….

Remember The Beach Boys?  Remember The Sloop John B?  This isn't The Beach Boys but it is The Sloop John B.  This version, I think you'll agree, is spot on.

If you quite liked that, forget it.  You'll love the next one. 
You know the occasionally quoted string of words I use here, hooks, crooks and comic singers?  Try this one, also  from The Fisherman's Friends, but, as it's a proper recording, it doesn't countenance in-bedding where I be so you need to do the click-an'-go. 

Go on, click, trust me, you'll enjoy it and come out the other side feeling better.  The next bit's wot you click on, or, if you're on a laptop, tap.  No-hopers, Jokers and Rogues.  'We're on a road to nowhere let's find out where it goes, it might be a ladder to the stars……'  Who knows?

You like that track?  I don't care what you say, I bet you did really.

Quote;  Pythagoras.

"Above the cloud with its shadow is the star with its light. Above all things reverence thyself."

No comments: