8 Nov 2012

And Then Away We Go Again….

Question; Anybody know how to get rid of those huge banner ads along the top?
 
To start, here’s irritant number – oh, I don’t know.  Use your own numbering system if it's important to you.

This one’s been mentioned before.  Any politician or person purporting to be in a position of power, regardless of the question they’re asked, start, “Well, {optional} I think {mandatory}……..”  then proceed to not answer the question.  I think?  They’re ‘up there’ and they don’t really know?  See?  So, in reality, they appear to know no more than we don’t know.

Right, I’ll be assuming my persona of an international jet setting Roughneck shortly so with stuff to do in a normal dimension, stuff in this dimension may be a tad light.

As various folk of the BloggoNation also seem to be traveling or posting interesting flight safety briefs, I thought I’d join in and post yet another for your entertainment.  The Big Bus safety brief.  Over to you Mary Jane Beth Sue…..

Quote;  George Bernard Shaw.
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to the society. The optimist invents the aeroplane, the pessimist the parachute."

No comments: