1 Jul 2012

And Then A Little Better But Not There Yet….

Seems sometimes those big t00th roots can interact with the sinus and from there give you headaches from hell. Sometimes – not every time. In fact very rarely.

However rare it may be I did done gone and got the dreaded tooth root, sinus and brain interaction. Sadly, I'll be back at the dentists next week.

Most days I haven't felt like burdening my head with thinking never mind having interaction with a keyboard. However I went looking for a tune for the weekend, found a nice track and forgot to post it. here he be for Sunday evening.

Hay, northern friend Steve!! I can see you belting this out round your venues. And isn't Mr Jones a cool picker?

Seasick Steve also presented me with one of the nicest lines I think I've heard for a long, long time. Thank you.

Quote; Seasick Steve.

"I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

No comments: