26 Jul 2011

And Then There Was Nothing….

All quiet here, but I'm sure over the past few days of mayhem and chaos, you've had enough to read, all relating to the loony left, the rabid right and the somnolent centre. It all just seems to lend weight to my observations of the last post. Earth is, indeed, an asylum.

I've also, to ease my troubled mind, being looking at cars. It may, at first read, sound like I've been standing in the garden looking at cars. if this was indeed the case, I'd also be recounting my adventures in window licking. However, I mean cars in showrooms. To buy or not to buy, that is the question. Will I? Won't I? Undecided at this point in time, although it must be remembered that, at the end, the boy with the most toys wins! We must also remember that at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. I must also remember to take my medication.

Anyhoo, if any reader is similarly debating a new car, may I respectfully suggest you wait and see what I decide? If you wait and watch, then see I have, then the next day is when you should make your move. Why? 'Couse the day after I take delivery will be the day car prices collapse. It's a given.

Quote; Rita Mae Brown.

“The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.”

No comments: