18 Feb 2011

And Then It Was Mellow….

Not sure what genre this here is called. Is it country? Country rock? Rock ‘n roll? I believe, going by the rocking chair with guitar, it’s in memory of Roy Orbison. I may be wrong on that one. As I’ve said before, it’s not often I’m right and I’m probably wrong again.
Oh, and I apologize if I’ve linked to this track before, but as you get of an age, and your memory starts to fail, it gets harder to remember what I’ve posted before.
I kind a like it from back in the day, and it’s pleasant, mellow listening for a bitterly cold Friday evening. Bitterly cold where I am anyway. Snow forecast for the weekend.
Oh, and I apologize if I’ve linked to this track before, but as you get of an age, and your memory starts….. haaay, waiiit a minute…..
Whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever you have planned; I hope you enjoy you’re weekend.
Quote; Victor Borge..
"I know [canned music] makes chickens lay more eggs and factory workers produce more. But how much more can they get out of you in an elevator?"

No comments: