26 Jan 2011

And Then It Got A Tad Shabby….

And so it starts in Egypt. A couple of days ago, in fact. Glad I got out when I did, especially as, many years ago, I was trained by the Great Quy Chan in the ancient and gentle art of cowardice … I’m a yellow belt with buckle don’t ya know.

I remember my Father used to say, ‘If you can’t fight, wear a big hat.’ I also remember people laughing politely while having absolutely no idea what he was talking about. I believe the phrase is down to those Cockney folk.

We must also spare a thought for the good Captain. He’s presently working between a rock and a revolution. There are most definitely better places to be. Good luck Sir, keep your head down, or wear a big hat, and get out safe. Oh, and watch out for that Moscow diversion!!


Quote; Will Rogers.

“One revolution is like one cocktail, it just gets you ready for the next.”

No comments: