8 Nov 2010

And Then There Was An Oil Leak….

So Rolls Royce are starting to understand the oil leak in their flying engines. Starting to understand? I mean, starting to understand? Well that’s a relief – if you fly a bit now and then. I guess I’m starting to understand why I don’t enjoy flying too much. I have absolutely no idea which way to look for trouble anymore. Shoes? ‘Y’ fronts? Bottled drinks? Engine oil leaks? Toner cartridges? Practice Pilot?

On the bright side, and there’s always a bright side if you look hard enough, may be worth a punt on Rolls Royce stock?

“Another scotch please, I need to be numb. Okay, number.”


Quote; Paul Theroux.

"You define a good flight by negatives: you didn't get hijacked, you didn't crash, you didn't throw up, you weren't late, you weren't nauseated by the food. So you are grateful."

No comments: