3 Oct 2010

And Then There Were Red Buttons….

According to the news, Druids are now totally cool. And why not? But you gotta wonder what some people will manage to make of it.

“Hello, is this the Police? Ah, yes, this is Miss Twitchy at number 49? Remember me? You do? Well, I thought I’d better let you know, not that it’s any of my business you understand, but, well, I’m not sure, but I think those druids I called you about yesterday? At number 46? Well, I think they’re doing that sacrificy stuff again. Also, while I’m on the line, I saw on the Inter-web while I was browsing ‘You-snoop-for-us’, a film where some people had a box with a red button they could press and blow people up they didn’t like. How do I get one?”


Quote; Eric Hoffer.

“Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life.”

No comments: