12 May 2010

And Then There Was A Little More Nature….

I know, I know, it’s as old as the hills. But, so wot? So am I. And so wot?

I don't care what you say about 'old', It still be funny.

Bear

As we are doing nature stuff, this little bitty always had me smiling. It came from something like 100 things you never want to here. Realy not sure, it was, yup, so long ago...........

"Now just drop your rod in the water and we'll ease out of here real quiet like, cause I've guided in this swamp nigh on to 40 years and ain't NEVER seen NUTHIN' like that thare before."

May as well get this out of my system, so we shouldn’t forget this little guy either………………

icewarning


Quote; Winnie the Pooh.

”Always watch where you’re going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the Forest that was left out by mistake.”

No comments: